Monday, 2 May 2016

All wrapped up

Hello and welcome to my space here at Kraftyhands Blog .

Monday is my day for posting and today  I  would like to share with you a card made from
 S for Santa CD ROM .

I printed out the 1st  6x6  card kit 



 

After cutting out all the pieces I adhered the front layer  to Real Red card base . 
The fun Santa topper is 3D and added to front , along with the chosen sentiment , which  I  added with foam dots . 

 
INSIDE 
I printed out one of the bonus papers  , added to  the inside and then added the sentiment  panel   .

Assembly is the most rewarding part of any card but even that does not come without some trepidation . Do  I add a  bow or some bling or glitter ? Do I ink the edges or leave them as is ?
I am not a lazy crafter, more a frugal card maker . Most if not all my cards are postal friendly , so I am a  minimalist card maker .

Now here is where you can buy this  very useful  CD ROM .




S for Santa CD Collection 

CDs are certainly a very handy tool to have in your craft room . Most projects are suitable for mixing and matching elements from other projects so there can be as much variety as your imagination will allow . Inspiration can also be found in the card kit designs so by using what paper and images that you have in your craft room , you could create your own version of any kit .
That is it for my post today .I surely do hope that I have tickled your fancy this time .


See you here same place same time next Monday . 
In the meantime you might like to visit me 



cheers Shirley-Anne.

2 comments:

  1. Good Morning Shirley-Anne What a wonderful card and your design is wonderful. I love this CD.
    Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Shirley-Anne Hugs Jeanette xx

    ReplyDelete