Wednesday, 4 May 2016

A Little Bit Naughty CD

Hi there
So it is coming up to summer I thought I would have 4 weeks of summer inspiration from the A Little Bit Naughty cd available to buy HERE

I printed off both pages and cut out all elements. Attached the background paper to a 6"x6" blank card, attached the paper ribbons across the top and bottom, arranged the sunbeams, and maps layers and attached the toppers with 3D foam pads. Tucked in 2x Day pass tickets, added a sentiment with 3D foam pads and 3 paper buttons.

All my cards I have made can be seen at www.jeanette-jjdesigns.blogspot.com

See you all again next Wednesday with more inspiration from this cd.



2 comments:

  1. Morning Jeanette what a wonderful and cheeky card I love it and the design is wonderful.

    Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the arrangement of all the elements for this fun card
    Hugs Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete